- Wireless Control: Pair light-to-app and light-to-light via bluetooth
- Brightness Levels: SL-300+ = 0-300 lumens | SL-R1+ = 0-40 lumens
- Rechargeable Battery: Charge in 2 hours via USB-C
- Battery Life: SL-300+ = 2 hours (min) - 20 hours (max) | SL-R1+ = 6 hours (min) - 60 hours (max)
- 3 Flash Modes: Slow, Fast & Burst
- Group Sync: Synchronize flash modes across multiple lights
- 4 Brake Modes (SL-R1+ only): Constant/Brake, Slow Flash/Brake, Fast Flash/Brake, Burst Flash/Brake
- S-LOCK Mounting: Compatible with any S-LOCK mounts
- Compact Size: 1" x 3" x 1" | 50 grams per light
- Auto on/off: Turn lights on with motion and off when motion stops for 2 minutes
Increase your visibility from behind with 4 brake modes (constant, slow flash, fast flash & burst flash) that automatically go to full brightness when braking is detected.* Brake mode is only available on the SL-R1+.
If one button is still too many, enable auto on/off to turn your lights on with motion. After 2 minutes of inactivity, they will dim for 30 seconds then turn off to conserve battery life.
Group Flash Sync
Synchronize flash modes across multiple lights for enhanced visibility on the road.
Full Wireless Control
The days of controlling individual lights are over. Now you can control groups of 12 lights with a single touch. Create light groups for each vehicle, then customize 3 different group light modes for different environments.
1) Pair To the App
Hold the side button for 5 seconds to enable pairing mode.
2) Install Lights
Clip your lights securely into any S-LOCK mounts.
3) Make it Yours
Customize each light until it matches your needs.
Swap mounts in seconds
Quick release S-LOCK mounting makes ShredLights the most versatile lights in the world by allowing you to switch your lights between mounts in seconds. Over 5 years of testing and development has gone into creating the perfect marriage of versatility and durability so you can ride confidently knowing your lights are secure.
How it Works
The SL-R1+ must be parallel to the ground with the lens pointing opposite to the direction of movement (backwards) in order to detect the correct braking direction. When you slow down rapidly, the SL-R1+ changes from the current light mode to solid mode at full brightness for 2 seconds (or longer depending on how fast you are moving) then returns to the current light mode.
- If the SL-R1+ is not parallel to the ground it may not provide accurate braking detection.
- Riding uphill or downhill may cause false-positive brake detection or missed brake detection.
- Vibration of the light may cause false-positive brake detection or missed brake detection.
Yes! You can download it here.
Yes, you can use the SL-300+ and SL-R1+ without the app including Brake Mode and Group Sync.
No, there is not a trade-in program at this time. If you purchased within the past 30 days, you can email us at Support@ShredLights.com to return your lights for a full refund.
The SL-R1+ has all the great features of the original but with the added pairing features and brake mode, this makes it the best light for night riding I’ve come across.